… I wish I had pictures of the process, because it’s really fun to watch her put stuff together and being able to ask her why you do certain things, like blanch the bacon before doing anything else, and just all these little details. She’s very efficient about chopping and preparing stuff.
I’m helping, but it’s by way of preparing ingredients and rereading the recipe to make sure we haven’t messed up. But hey, it smells amazing. x3
so I accidentally put the computer I’ve been using today back in the school cart without shutting it down with a NSFW tumblr still open and and I was like oh fucking shit so I started freaking out and opening all the computers looking for it because otherwise someone would take it out in like two months and there’d just be dave’s ass staring back at them from my tumblr.
Sorry to be an ass butt… So the bottom line would be that your past would rear its head, right?
ATTENTION ALL GIRLS AND LADIES: if you walk from home, school, office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying holding a piece of paper with an address on it, DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE! take him straight to the police station for this is the new 'gang' way of rape. The incident is getting worse. Warn your families. Reblog this so this message can get accross to everyone.
I will always reblog things like this, it won’t ruin your blog or the look of it, and this could potentially save a life.
(although it’s worth remembering that the term lesbian is a little more complicated than just “female homosexual”, and some ftm people, or women in relationships with ftms, may still identify as lesbians - but in most cases, they probably do not.
Yes, keeping in mind the way a person identifies is always a good idea. I myself have NO IDEA what I am anymore, so I just identify and girlfriendsexual. whatever. it works. genderqueer wtf.*shrug*
Another member of the “I have no fucking idea” party here. Really annoying.
Actually expanding on the last post, here are some off the top of my head recipes for the alphas:
Dirk: 1 1/2 oz silver tequila 3/4 oz fresh orange juice 1/2 oz ruby grapefruit juice 1/4 oz Maraschino liqueur
Oh god okay so if you know what Maraschino liqueur is you’re probably giving me this look right now and I AGREE ALRIGHT. I have a feeling that it needs a really sweet liqueur to balance it out, but the grapefruit juice doesn’t play nice with too many things so I’m stuck.
Roxy: 1 1/2 oz Vodka 3/4 oz unsweetened cranberry juice 1/4 oz cointreau 1/4 oz creme de cacao
Yeah, it’s a cosmo variation. unsweetened cranberry juice is just a miracle worker and it basically made me love cranberry cocktails. I’ve omitted the lime juice in favor of including creme de cacao because I really like that combo with cointreau.
Jake doesn’t get a new drink because I don’t like him and he’s a jerk.
(Don’t worry, I’m like Jane, I don’t drink. However, I think booze looks cool anyway. So this stuff is fun.)
You’re allowed to like problematic stories and material.
YOU KINDA HAVE TO, BECAUSE THAT’S ALL THERE IS.
Do not try to stop analysis of it. Do not stop learning. Do not deny the problems.
And for THOR’S SAKE, do not tell someone that they are overreacting about their specific marginalizations and should give a certain problematic story another chance WHEN THAT PERSON CHOSE TO STOP ENGAGING WITH IT
Tag! You're it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it. :D
I’m not tagging anyone. I think this sort of meme is dumb. If you are reading this and what to do it, be my guest.
1. I’m hypersensitive to certain stimuli, primarily certain noises and human contact. As in I start to panic and want to get away, and I have burst into tears and started wailing “LET ME GO” when touched unexpectedly. Especially if it’s a surprise hug. Someone at the homestuck meet up recently got to learn that. My brother’s voice also drives me bonkers, partly due to an inability to control his volume and something about the tone. This whole thing also flares up when I’m startled and I will shriek my head off.
2. My room is stitch blue. At least the walls are.
3. Every other woman in my family is either flat, or almost flat. Biggest is a C-cup, after my mother had three children. We’re pretty sure I stole three generations worth of boobs.
4. I have disease plushies. The common cold, the black death, and influenza.
5. Everyone tends to assume that my father is abusive because of how I react when he’s upset. No, he just is fucking scary and the one time he touched me when I was having a fit and I went screaming he hit me, I was overreacting and freaking out, and we had a talk afterward that it was never okay to be hit. However, abuse is not spanking, which he did when I was little.
6. I can’t write canon characters. So I don’t write normal fanfic.
7. I have all of the Changeling: the Dreaming books.
8. My room tends to degrade into a mess during school, then over a week or two, slowly gets cleaned up afterward.
9. I hesitate saying what my best ‘subject’ is, as humanities/social science classes tend to be the easiest for me, I prefer classes I have to work at. It’s why I’m a science major.
10. I dislike pepperoni, but I’m fine with other meats on my pizza. I also dislike olives and peppers on my pizza.